Table of Contents
- 1 DISCLOSURES PEARL JEWEL CENTER
- 1.2 DMCA POLICY
DISCLOSURES PEARL JEWEL CENTER
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: pearljewelcenter.com
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. We store the cookies on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements relevant to you, and providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements we show to you so they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Besides this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
As an internet service provider, it entitle us to claim immunity from said infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit a notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone allowed to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to our email address: kev dot foulds at gmail dot com.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer.
In submitting a claim, you understand and accept and agree that your identity and a claim may be passed to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification to have the material in question restored to the site.
Said notification must be in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements under 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material removed and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact Us page. We highly recommend email.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement seriously. Under the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers.
Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims for any reason.
We encourage you to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
The Content of This Website
We have compiled the content from the internet. Wherever applicable, we have given the links back to original websites.
If you are the original owner of the article and you want us to remove the article from this site, please send us a request through kev dot foulds at Gmail dot com, and we will remove it.
The pictures and images on this blog are from free sources on the internet – copyright free images (Google advance search – https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search – , select “free to use, share, or modify even commercially” in the drop-down).
However, if you have the right for any of the images on this site, please let me know through kev dot foulds at Gmail dot com, and I will remove the image immediately.
We respect the intellectual property rights.
1.1. PURPOSE OF POLICY. Pearl Jewel Center (“us”, “we,” “Company”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors and other users of the “Site”.
This Policy only applies to this Site, and not to any other websites that you may access from the Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, we collect personal information from you in a couple different situations. The first is if contact us via the “contact” page.
In doing so, you will provide us with your email address. The second is if you leave a comment to a blog post during which we may ask you for a name and other information.
We do not require you to provide us with information via these two methods to use and enjoy the Site.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet).
They reveal no personal information about you in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Site.
Cookies help us learn which areas of our Site are useful and which areas need improvement through programs including, but not limited to, Google Analytics.
You can disable cookies through your browser or independent programs available online.
However, if you disable this function, your experience at our Site may be diminished as some features may not work as we intended them.
(c) SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site.
Should this occur, assume said sponsors and advertisers will get access to the impressions and click data on their marketing pieces.
We will never reveal your personally identifiable information to them by us.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the site such as a hosting company and email program for mailings.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION.
We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
We may also share traffic and transaction with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Promotions or advertisements displayed on our site may contain cookies. We do not have access to or control over information collected by outside advertisers on our site.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us,
(2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the Site, or
(3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION.
To accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of the Site or our company, including the information collected through this Site.
If a company or its assets are acquired by a third party, user information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we get from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their practices.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please feel contact us from kev dot foulds at Gmail dot com.
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
We shall post any such changes on the Site in a conspicuous area. You may then choose whether you wish to accept said policy changes or discontinue using the Site.
Any such change, update, or modification will be effective 30 days after posting on the Site.
It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
7. GOOGLE & THIRD PARTY VENDORS
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- READ MORE HERE ABOUT HOW GOOGLE USES DATA
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and take part on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and can enter this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not an obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further mailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company transfers neither the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company keeps full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you de-compile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. It will not compensate you for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link HERE.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you may not access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, de-compile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of the system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2019 PearlJewelCenter.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.